Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello all!
I'm here! So far, so good! I only have a few minutes online so let me give you the highlights:

I'm staying in a really cool place (although not literally...there's no A/C which is common here. How is a girl who keeps her house at 69 degrees going to survive???)

FOUNTAINS GUEST HOUSE



The woman who owns the place is really nice and very helpful. All the guests went to dinner tonight to celebrate my arrival.

I have two interviews with schools and I got a tip on another possible job from a guy I met on the plane. He's offered to play tour guide for me and get info for me on a better paying and easier job...more on that later.

I only get 10 minutes online a day and it varies on when that may be so it may be sporadic emails but I'll try to keep you posted.

No comments: