Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gracias A Dios!

Gracias A Dios is a phrase often used in Costa Rica to express gratitude for good fortune. I have several reasons to "Give Thanks to God" since all of my family and our various homes survived Gustav without any issues. My grandmother was hospitalized while in Longview, Texas, which is where she evacuated to with my parents and aunt. However, she is doing much better and will be released tomorrow. So they should be back in south Louisiana on Friday. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Dear Tracie,

I know we don't know each other but I read your beautiful blog regularly. It makes me homesick, but I love it all the same. Since you've posted about your connections to the hurricanes here in the US I have had you and your family in my prayers daily. I am so happy to know everyone is alright. All the best.

Pura Vida!

Peace & Love.