Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dolphins, Coral and Fun in the Sun

On Saturday, Julia and I explored several places as part of a tour. First stop was an area where dolphins are known to hang out and play. We did see several, but they were far away from the boat and didn't spend a lot time out of the water.







Next, we went snorkeling. This was the second time in a week I'd been snorkeling but the two experiences were very different. Before, I saw lots of beautiful, colorful fish. Yesterday, I saw lots of beautiful, colorful coral. I've taken pictures, but again have to have them developed.

We moved and snorkeled at another location but I didn't stay in the water long. Instead, Julia and I had beverages and enjoyed the view from this small restaurant...



Finally, we headed to a private beach where we soaked up the sun, enjoyed the water and hung out at the bar.





No comments: