Saturday, August 2, 2008

They Had My Name!

After teaching this morning, I walked through the Artists Market in San Jose. My plan was to take pictures of things I might want to return and purchase. I didn't plan to buy anything but then I spotted it. My aunt had asked me to look for anything with her name so I stopped at a little booth that sold wooden keychains carved as names. I didn't find "Dotsy" for my aunt, but I did find "Tracie" - spelled correctly and already made! I was amazed. I've never seen my name premade on anything!



I found lots of other potential buys as well. Many will probably end up being Christmas presents.



And of course, lots of blue stuff for my aunt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "blue stuff"---all of it. Just beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

i never realized the spelling of your name was rare. you are the original "tracie" for me :)