Friday, July 18, 2008

All In A Day's Work...Maybe

The good news is I have a job if I want it. I had an interview today with a call center and can start next week if I choose. Although it’s not the “perfect” job, it’s pocket money and that will help. However, the call center is about 20 minutes away from my house by taxi. The hours for part-time would be Wednesday and Thursday, 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. , Saturday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sunday, 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. I could take the bus to the call center but since my hours are late, I would need to take the taxi home. Unfortunately, the taxi ride costs $10 and I’d need to work at least 2 hours just to pay for the taxi! I’m going to give it a week and if nothing else pans out, I’m going to take the job with the call center. Eugenia mentioned the possibility that Jimmy could pick me up to save me money and be safer. However, I have a couple of other options and I’m hoping one with the local hospital works out. Everybody keep your fingers crossed and pray for a good outcome!

1 comment:

Judd said...

Fingers crossed!! :)