Thursday, July 3, 2008

Moving On...

Unfortunately, my living situation did not work out. The gist is that I got caught in the middle of some miscommunication between Robin and Karina involving money and friendship. So two days ago, I landed on the doorstep of Fountains Guest House, the place I stayed when I was here in April. Luckily, I was able to find a great new place to live and will move in tomorrow. I'll be renting a room with a Tico family, sharing the house with the parents and two sons, ages 20 and 6. Alejandro, the six-year old looks exactly like Maggie's nephew, T-Kirk. Anyway, I move in tomorrow and will share more details about the family in the next few days. No one in the house speaks English, so I'll definitely be using my Spanish more than I have in the last month!

No comments: