Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's A Small World...After All

So it's Thursday night about 8:15 and I just got back to the guesthouse from dinner. When I was here in April, I met a guy named Lorenzo who was staying at the guesthouse as well. Lorenzo lives in New Orleans, probably 20 minutes from me. Tonight, I went to dinner with Chris, a crazy boy from Terrytown. We both graduated in 1991 and lived probably 10 minutes from each other. Chris is roaming Central America, looking for the perfect spot to build/buy a campground. He's unhappy with the U.S. and wears a hat that says "Follow Me Out."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is totally cool! Sounds like they have a plan for the future...like you do. (Now I need one!) This reminds me of when I was at Heathrow in England and I saw my friend Lisa from Lafayette, LA. It was so much fun to see a friend from home across the pond! We flew back together and talked about old times!