Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Great Job Search

My original plan for working while in Costa Rica was teaching English to business people. While I am doing that, it is only for 4 hours a week. The school has other clients but not in the area where I live. So, I can either spend more than I make on taxi rides to and from work in another area or I can spend 2 hours on a bus getting there. Neither seems like a good option so I am looking for something else, part-time. I have an interview on Friday at a call center and was told by the man who called me that the job is mine since I'm a native speaker with an impressive resume. As a matter of fact, he said he'd give me two spots if he could. I'm also looking at an opportunity as a graphic designer and hope to know something about that in the next day or so. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do them all...........you can handle it with ease!!! What FUN and experiences you are having.

weiwei said...

Are you English teacher?
My English isn't good,so I don't know whether study it well.Are you have good idea to me?